How do I get a discount on annual dues?
If you volunteered 8 hours or more for RCRC during 2023, you are eligible for a $100 discount on your 2024 dues. To record your volunteer hours, click the link below for a printable form. When you receive your email renewal notice, just reply to that email with your attached form to have your discount applied before paying your dues.
Note: this form requires a signature from a witness. For 2023 only, this signature is not required because this is a new system and the form was not available. In future, a signature will be required to get your discount.
Will my keycard keep working for 2024?
Yes, assuming you choose to renew your membership. If you have not renewed your membership and paid your annual dues by April 1, 2024, your keycard will be deactivated. If you do not wish to renew, we ask that you return your existing keycard to Elk River Guns in Steamboat.
I don't have a keycard - what should I do?
If your membership was not active in 2021, you will not have received a keycard in our initial mailing. Please reply to your 2024 membership renewal confirmation email to request one.
Have annual dues increased?
Yes, 2024 annual dues have increased from $210 to $300. This change has been made to encourage our members to volunteer, to cover operating costs following an increase in membership, to allow for ongoing safety improvements, and to place a percentage into a defense fund for litigation.
Where's my 2023 bumper sticker?
2023 bumper stickers are available for pick up at Elk River Guns in Steamboat.
I have other new and exciting questions you haven't thought of!
Detailed instructions for membership renewal:
Oh, goody. Please direct them to email@example.com.
- Click the words "Log in" above
- If this is your first time logging into our new site, choose "forgot password"
- On the following page, type your email address and click "submit"
- If you receive an error message which says "email not found," you may not be in our database. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue
- You will receive an email from Routt County Rifle Club with a link to create a password for our site
- Once you've created a password, return to the member login page
- If you are renewing after April 1, your membership will have lapsed. After logging in, you will see a small face icon at the top of the screen and the word "lapsed" next to it
- Click the face icon - a small menu will pop up below it - click "view profile" and continue to the next step
- You will be taken to your member profile page. If you have not yet paid 2023 dues, you will see a blue button to "renew to 01 January 2025." Click it!
- You will be required to review your contact information, including your emergency contact. To spare our Secretary/Treasurer pain, suffering, and returned mail, please provide any missing information and correct any information that is out of date. Then choose "update and next"
- You will see your current dues owed. To pay immediately, choose "pay online"
- You will be taken to a secure page for payment processing of the $300 annual dues for 2024
- You will receive a confirmation that your payment was successful and an email receipt
Routt County Rifle Club
PO Box 773116
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477